Working with Lead Physicians, Practice Managers, Department
Administrators and Medical Center Administration we have been
- Improve Faculty Retention & Practice Operating Margins
with targeted reorganization.
- Resolve Institutional Overhead Allocation issues to reduce
the burden on practices.
- Resolve Institutional Issues of Fairness regarding the level
of institutional support for Programs Required of the Department
or Service that do not have adequate clinical revenue sources.
- Develop and Incorporate New Patient Sources to enhance volume
and payor mix for resident experience and practice viability.
- Improve Practice Workflow and Operations to increase Patient
and Physician Satisfaction and new patient referrals.
- Link the Front Desk operations with the Billing Office operations
to reduce errors, rejections and un-billable activities and
to increase cash coming into the practice by over $1.5 Million
- Supply On-Site Coaches and/or Interim practice management
experts (at all levels) to train the leaders and staff, and
to implement needed changes within a 2-3 month window.
- Work with Institutional Human Resources personnel and Union
Leadership to resolve long standing problems over work rules
and assignments, thus permitting a more effective practice operation
from a patient, physician and cost perspective.
- Rapidly focus a large number and a wide variety of practices
and physicians on the key objectives and changes that need to
be made in order to seriously improve financial performance
and patient satisfaction. We develop focused curriculum and
material and teach faculty, management and staff through a customized
Clinical Practice Management Academy. This insures the rapid
knowledge transfer of best practices and implementation of resulting
practice enhancements specific to each key leader's challenges
and opportunities. It condenses comprehensive practice improvement
timelines from multiple years to six months.
Want to hear more? Call to schedule a free private consultation