Working with the CBO Director and Staff, Practice Billing
Office Management and Staff or outside Billing Service we have
been able to:
- Teach the Staff how to Collect More Quickly and More Effectively,
reducing outstanding receivables over 150 days and bringing
in more cash than ever before.
- Reduce the Cost of Collecting Cash by tens of thousands of
- Review Actual Write-Offs for accuracy and appropriateness:
Discover & Eliminate errors, finding 25% Error Rates and
Rebilling to Add Cash of $100,000.
- Change Insurance Verification Processes to increase first
time acceptance of claims by 50%.
- Analyze EOB Data to prioritize the implementation of changes
in front office processes, coding and back office follow-up,
providing additional Annual Cash Increases of $300,000.
- Provide exceptional INCUS personnel to supplement and work
along side existing staff on specific groups of accounts for
3-4 months, bringing in $400,000 of Additional Cash.
- Take responsibility for working the entire receivable on the
practice's existing billing system to permit the implementation
of a new system without the complications of either transferring
the data to the new system, or having your staff try to operate
two separate systems. The results, no drop off in cash flows
- Bridge the Gap between the Front Office practice personnel
and the Back Office billing and collections personnel through
a thorough review of unbilled and edit back-log data, and the
implementation of revised procedures and daily controls. The
result, serious increases in cash, reduction in rebilling efforts,
reduction in the cost of collections.
- Rapidly focus a large number and a wide variety of practices
and physicians on the key objectives and changes that need to
be made in order to seriously improve financial performance
and patient satisfaction. We develop focused curriculum and
material and teach faculty, management and staff through a customized
Clinical Practice Management Academy. This insures the rapid
knowledge transfer of best practices and implementation of resulting
practice enhancements specific to each key leader's challenges
and opportunities. It condenses comprehensive practice improvement
timelines from multiple years to six months.
Want to hear more? Call to schedule a free private consultation